Las Vegas Exciting Attractions
Attractions on the Strip
- Jubilee All Access Backstage Walking Tour
- Bellagio Conservatory
- Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Fountains of Bellagio
- The Art of Richard MacDonald Presented by Cirque du Soleil
- Fall of Atlantis at Caesars Forum Shops
- 4-D Special FX Theatre
- Adventuredome at Circus Circus
- Canyon Blaster at Circus Circus
- Chaos at Circus Circus
- Disk 'O at Circus Circus
- El Loco at Circus Circus
- Fright Dome at Circus Circus
- Inverter at Circus Circus
- Motion rides at Circus Circus
- The Sling Shot at Circus Circus
- World's Largest Permanent Circus at Circus - Circus
- CityCenter Fine Art Collection
- The Gallery at CityCenter
- Water features at Aria
- Liberace Exhibit
- P3 Studio
- Wildlife Habitat at the Flamingo
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition at Luxor
- Bodies...The Exhibition at Luxor
- CBS Television City Research Center
- CSI: The Experience
- Mandalay Bay Shark Reef
- Mirage volcano
- Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat at the Mirage
- Big Apple Coaster at New York-New York
- Hershey's Chocolate World
- Buzz'n Brushes at the Orleans
- Palazzo Waterfall Atrium and Gardens
- The Eiffel Tower Experience
- Voodoo Zip Line
- The Aquarium at the Silverton Hotel
- GameWorks Las Vegas
- Big Shot at the Stratosphere
- Insanity-The Ride at the Stratosphere
- SkyJump Las Vegas
- Stratosphere Tower observation deck
- X Scream at the Stratosphere
- Brooklyn Bowl Bowling Lanes
- High Roller
- The LINQ
- Polaroid Fotobar
- The Auto Collections at the Quad
- Da Vinci the Exhibition
- Gondola Ride at the Venetian
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
- Streetmosphere at the Grand Canal Shoppes at the Venetian
- Penske Wynn Ferrari Maserati
- Big Bus Tours
- Fashion shows at Fashion Show mall
- Las Vegas Harley-Davidson
- Las Vegas Power Pass
- M&M's World
- The Range 702
- Rock Star for a Day and Rock 'n' Roll Fantasy Camp
- Strip Gun Club
- Vegas Indoor Skydiving
- Walking Gourmet Food Tours
- Welcome to Las Vegas sign
New York - New York
Wynn Las Vegas
Also on the Strip
Attractions off the Strip
- Bonnie Springs/Old Nevada
- Burlesque Hall of Fame
- Clark County Museum
- Clark County Wetlands Park
- Combat Zone Paintball
- Count's Kustoms
- Dig This
- Discovery Children's Museum
- Downtown Container Park
- Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens
- Floyd Lamb Park
- Fremont East District
- Fremont Street Experience
- Gondolas at Lake Las Vegas
- KISS: By Monster Mini Golf
- Las Vegas Mini Gran Prix
- Las Vegas Natural History Museum
- Lion Habitat Ranch
- Machine Guns Vegas
- Marjorie Barrick Museum
- Mob Museum
- National Atomic Testing Museum
- Neon Museum
- Nevada State Museum
- Old Las Vegas Mormon Fort Historic Park
- Pawn Stars
- Pinball Hall of Fame
- Planetarium and Observatory
- Pole Position Raceway
- Red Rock Canyon
- Red Rock Climbing Center
- Rick's Restorations
- SlotZilla at Fremont Street Experience
- SoBe Ice Arena at Fiesta Rancho
- Spring Mountain Ranch State Park
- Springs Preserve
- Sunset Stampede at Sam's Town
- Tanked - Acrylic Tank Manufacturing
- Wet 'n' Wild Las Vegas
- Adventure Canyon at Buffalo Bill's
- Ash Meadows Wildlife Refuge
- Bonnie & Clyde Getaway Car
- Brian Head Resort
- Bryce Canyon National Park
- Cedar Breaks National Monument
- Chloride Mining Town
- Death Valley National Park
- Desert National Wildlife Refuge
- Desperado roller coaster
- Extraterrestrial Highway (near Area 51)
- Frog Hopper at Buffalo Bill's
- Grand Canyon
- Grapevine Canyon near Laughlin
- Hoover Dam
- Hot Springs
- Lake Mead
- Las Vegas Ski & Snowboard Resort
- Lost City Museum in Overton
- MaxFlight 2002 Virtual Roller Coaster
- Mount Charleston
- Nevada Southern Railway
- Pioche Mining Town
- Pioneer Saloon in Goodsprings
- Scotty's Castle
- Sun Buggy Mini Baja Chase After Dark
- The Vault at Buffalo Bill's
- Valley of Fire State Park
We use the following process to check availability and make reservations at the resort and to match up your request with a timeshare owner that has an available week for rent. Please keep in mind that since the Jockey Club in Las Vegas is a timeshare resort and units are owned and rented by timeshare owners only, check-in days are on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday and for stays in seven night increments. These procedures are designed to conform to resort policies and to protect both the timeshare renter and timeshare owner from financial loss. The reservations on these go quickly and are subject to availability at the point you contact us.
- You make a $50 (USD) deposit to our PayPal account by clicking on the "Request" button.
- Availability will be re-checked by us directly with the Jockey Club.
- We match up your reservation request with an available week from a timeshare owner.
- We obtain a confirmed reservation on this unit in your name as guest and provide you the confirmation number which you will be able to verify directly with the resort.
- If we are unable to obtain a confirmed reservation your deposit will be refunded in full.
- You will complete and sign a rental agreement that will be sent to you after the deposit is receieved and the reservation confirmed.
- No reservations are considered complete until a deposit is made, confirmation numbers are obtained, and the signed rental agreement is returned to us.
- You should not make airline reservations or car rental plans until all the steps of the reservation proces are completed.
- You should not make airline reservations or car rental plans until after you have made a deposit, obtained a confirmed reservation via email, verified it with the resort, and signed the rental agreement.
- We can make no assurances with regards to reservations at the Jockey Club until all the steps of the reservation proces are completed.
- Balances are due 14 days after obtaining a confirmed reservation, this will allow you time to complete other travel plans. Click Here and Save with the best Internet prices on airfare, car rentals, and more.
- The last day for canceling a confirmed reservation to get a full refund minus a $50 processing fee would be 45 days prior to check-in.
- If the confirmed reservation were made within 45 days of the arrival date then cancellations would only be permitted within 24 hours of obtaining a confirmed reservation unless prior arrangements have been made.
Please if you have any questions about the Reservation Process.
- Cancellation notices must be made by e-mail and phone.
- Full cancellation allowed prior to a deposit being made.
- The timeshare guest may cancel a reservation after a deposit is made as long as it is at least forty-five days prior to the check in date (resort policy). The timeshare guest shall receive a refund of all monies paid minus Fifty Dollars to cover administrative costs.
- Depending on the timeframe and other mitigating circumstances it may also be possible to refund the Fifty Dollar administrative fee, usually if the cancellation is made within three weeks of making payments. Check with us before cancelling.
- No cancellations permitted after forty-five days prior to the check in date.
- If the deposit and/or payments were made for reservations where the check-in day is less then forty-five days away then a cancellation may be made within 48 hours of obtaining a confirmed reservation.
- No refunds will be permitted as a result of a failure by the timeshare guest to occupy and use the rental unit.
- Click here to read the complete Rental Terms and Conditions.
- Full cancellation allowed prior to a deposit being made.
Please if you have any questions about the Cancellation Policy.
One Bedroom Suites
Deluxe One Bedroom
Two Bedroom Suites
Daily rates for stays of less than seven days may also be available. Please particulars if you have an interest in these at the Jockey Club in Las Vegas.